FS 20 Red Cherry Shrimp 22.00 Shipped

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyblues1965

AC Members
May 15, 2008
Helena Arkansas
Real Name
Kelley Taylor
This package will include some moss Plus a couple extra shrimp. Shrimp will be shipped priority with heat pack in insulated box.
Shrimp will be juvies as they ship better.

NYCguppydude

Guppy Addict
Dec 14, 2008
NYC,NY,10034
wildguppystore.com
Real Name
Andy G.
Hello
I P.M.ed you earlier and you returned my request promptly.I have now sent you the payment via Pay-Pal.Thank so much.....can't wait to get them.

NYCguppydude

Guppy Addict
Dec 14, 2008
NYC,NY,10034
wildguppystore.com
Real Name
Andy G.
Hello fellow AC'ers
Just wanted to share an interesting experience with all of you.On Jan. 25th I saw this add here for 20 Red Cherry Shrimp 22.00 Shipped. So I P.M.ed ladyblues1965 right away and she replied just as quickly.Due to the fact that it was very cold here in the Northeast as well as the Southeast Kelly A.K.A. ladyblues1965 was not able to ship right away(due to a power outtage)(My thoughts where with her and her loved ones at that point).We spoke a few days later and Kelly assured me that she will ship as soon as the weather turns a bit better.So on Feb. 3rd Kelly sent my package.Seven days later and another package in the mail as well(kelly and I spoke and we thought it was lost) and I receive the first today. I open it.Very well packaged.I pull out the bag.It feels ice cold.I look into the bag and see about a hand full of tiny moving shrimp.I take a closer look under better light and actually see ice crystals in the water, as well as more than ten moving baby shrimp.In total there are now 14 RCS alive and well after 7 days in the U.S. mail.

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
I think the point was it was in the mail for seven days and the shrimp still survived. A testament to good packaging.

NYCguppydude

Guppy Addict
Dec 14, 2008
NYC,NY,10034
wildguppystore.com
Real Name
Andy G.
I wanted to add.That what I meant to say is that I would do business with ladyblues1965 anytime.The shrimp where packed well and with a heat pack I may add.Sent priority.It was the post office that screwed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store