my brackish tank/tanks

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
i have decided that im gonna go brackish , sw , strange fish for my house fish room so i thought i would start a thread

this is my 30g dragon goby tank

i was at walmart just to see and saw they had these for 7.79 since im converting my tanks at home to brackish it was a perfect fit

the substrate is crushed coral since i read that they like to have substrate that moves easy not to worried about the coral holding anything bad cause they are forever moving it all over the place

i wanted to add one other tank mate with them and found this little guy

what i try to do with this tank is keep the lights off for most if not all of the time since the ambient light in the room makes the tank visible enough

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
i had these in a brackish set up but the roof collapsed beside the tank so i did a fast switch to full salt tank

their tank mates

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
as for the dragon goby tank im gonna flip either of the two tanks on the side of it to brackish

if my gar will go good in my new 140 with the catfish i will put him in there if not ill take the all glass 60 on the right and turn it into brackish as i have a 30g sump tank underneath it it will eventually be a sw though for the present time i want to set up the green spotted puffer with his own tank

Bnoble

Advanced User
Jan 31, 2008
USA,VA
nice pics

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store