What do I need to import from south america?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

RHETT

Registered Member
Jan 12, 2009
denver
So there seems to be a lack of fairly prices distributors for fw stingrays in Colorado let alone America, I am looking for a specific breed, Marble Motoros and Flower, I would like a pair of both. I have found several sites online from south America that have them. what do i need to import them? does anyone know an easier way to get them?
Thanks

Nolapete

Monster Tank Builder
May 29, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Check with your Wildlife and Fisheries office. They will be able to tell you what permits you may or may not have to acquire. You will also need to contact your local US Customs office.

Some wholesalers require that you have a importer, distributor, or retailer's license at the very least. Some don't care as long as you pay what they want for the livestock and the freight and fees to bring them into the country.

Ask the foreign contact if they have a US rep. You have have them transhipped to the rep then to you or via the rep directly to you.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store