Kuhlii Loach or Yoyo loach

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DoN_WoN

Got Betta's?
Oct 16, 2008
South Florida
www.youtube.com
i have a 29 gallon biocube with 3 black tetras and 1 lemon tetra and just about cycled..what kind of loach is better, the yoyo loach or the kuhlii loach, i like to see me fish and ive heard that kuhlii loach hide a lot..would yoyo loaches be better and able to see and swim around.

Jeremy Smith

Lizard loachnut
May 18, 2006
ma
Ya what Lupin said. I starting to think on a bigger tank for my yoyos, and they are in 75.

lovemybarbs

AC Members
Dec 23, 2006
Midwest
I got some today. They're out in the open. Right now four of them are cuddled in a ball in the corner. Some are half buried. :evil_lol:

DoN_WoN

Got Betta's?
Oct 16, 2008
South Florida
www.youtube.com
I got some today. They're out in the open. Right now four of them are cuddled in a ball in the corner. Some are half buried. :evil_lol:
nicee how many did you get..im planning on getting 5-6...the lady at my lfs said they dont need to be in a group if you dont want to but i dont care what she says i think they should hehe

DAVIDFBT

Extinct? Since when?
Feb 3, 2008
Great Lakes, Illinois
Real Name
Definitely not David
^ Yep, they need to be in groups of at least 6. I have a school of 8 in my 30 and they look so funny during feeding time, most of them come out and bum rush the middle of the tank for a meal of bloodworms.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store