Making Progress. First sw, 15g Pictures

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Robert04

Aspiring Self Proclaimed Expert
Dec 31, 2008
These are my clowns who have never seen an anemone before and I am using the Picture of another clown in an anemone trick. It works! as soon as I put one up they started exploring this new anemone who has been in my tank for about 36 hours. I got some polyp soft corals aswell who unfortunatly came with some hitch hikers like maybe 2 cucumbers(soon going back to the store if i can get to it) and some babies.. handful of clams stuck to them and some snails.. which i didnt mind to much because i only bought 6 snails to begin with.. I ended up with a shrimp and an emerald crab plus 3 blue leg hermits.. all living happily.. the emerald has already claimed a cave in the tallest rock right now.. (still adding more rock right now it sjust rocks in sand. Waiting to get more before I start structuring) the shrimp lives in the cave at the front of the tank as you can see in one of these photos. The tank is a little dirty from today when I was moving rock to identify these hitch hikers. As you can see the shrimp only had one arm and claw.. he lost it over night some people suggested I had another type of shrimp in there(yet to find it)... Anyways these pictures are fuzzy and taken with my web cam so bear with me. just trying to share the progress..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store