Can anyone help with a small computer problem please.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

krytan

Sep 2, 2007
Norwich, England
Real Name
Wayne
My print screen button doesn't work any more, when i press it nothing happens. It's been like this since the last time it was at the repair shop, i don't want to send it back again because the last time they had we didn't get it back for six weeks.
Is there any way i can fix this? or is there another way to print the screen to a file?

The Zigman

Here fishy fishy fishy!!!
Oct 5, 2007
Near Chicago, Il.
www.uglymuggs.com
you can do a screen capture by using ctrl+shift+prntscreen
than paste it anywhere with ctrl+v or right click and paste.

What type of file do you want to save it as?
you can print it to a file by changing the options in the printer settings after you click print... (when you select what printer to use, and how many copies to print) but it will save it as a print file *.prn

krytan

Sep 2, 2007
Norwich, England
Real Name
Wayne
you can do a screen capture by using ctrl+shift+prntscreen
than paste it anywhere with ctrl+v or right click and paste.
Yeah that worked, thanks very much zigman.

What type of file do you want to save it as?
you can print it to a file by changing the options in the printer settings after you click print... (when you select what printer to use, and how many copies to print) but it will save it as a print file *.prn
I tryed that but it didn't work.

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
The printscreen button does nothing visually on its own...

If you press printscreen on its own, you can open word or something and paste the whole screen...

If you press ALT + Printscreen, it will only capture the active window, not everything like the above does....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store