FS Cheap Stuff and Some Free Stuff PU ONLY!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolapete

Monster Tank Builder
May 29, 2007
New Orleans, LA
I've decided that I have far too many projects, so I'm parting with some of the smaller ones.

Free stuff:

2 10 gallon tanks that need frames and resealing. Easy project if you want to try your hand at refurbishing a couple tanks.

20 long that has a crack in the bottom in one corner. It can be fixed easily with a 6" square of 1/8" glass and some silicone.

55 gallon with crack across the bottom. Needs a frame as well.

I have about a dozen heaters of various types that are left over from when I upgraded to visitherm stealth. They are free, but please test them for 48 hours before using on tanks with fish in them. They were working last time I used them, but have been out of use for a while.

Cheap stuff:

I was going to use the front and back glass from these to build a plywood tanks with.

55ish, I can measure when I get home, heavy glass tank. I paid $30 for it and will sell it for the same. It doesn't has a frame. Very heavy. You will need a truck and someone to help you load it.

110 gallon tall (48x18 footprint same as 75). MAJOR refurbish project. Needs frame and reseal. It currently has an old Silent World built-in UGF in it that needs to be removed. I paid $50 for it and will sell it for the same. If you want this, you MUST bring people to help you load it and you will need a truck. It is very heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store