Found this great site by searching info on Goldie filtration and Purigen

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

lightin' gurl

Registered Member
Feb 11, 2009
Dallas, Texas
What great info i have found on this site covering a number of topics. Y'all are very informative and it has helped. I have many different tank setups, over 250g's in an 850 sq ft apartment; could not list them ALL in my profile - and then there's the many Betta bowls.

After the great info on this site from the many members i purchased for my loved ones: Goldies got a supplemental AC50 filter; Rifties got a sack of Purigen about 4 hours ago - and i have been watching this tank get clearer by the hour so i had to sign up and post! Their scales are sooo shiny, dorsals up, and they are back to being the little thugs:eek3: they normally are.

Yes, with so much water i spend about 8 hours a week on just maintainance - that is not the time spent studying them while they eat (i do use a magnifying glass sometimes, 'specially in the salt water), the many trips to my 3 favorite LFS-ases, and time spent on research.

I do have a full-time (and then some) job, too.

Heck, it keeps me offa the streets.

Thanks so much to all for the info, it has only just begun. Hope i can help others.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

Weezer

Plastic Plant's Live Longer
Mar 2, 2007
"Minnesota - It Gets Chilly Here"
:welcome: