Tube Anemone?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

boojumsnark25

AC Members
Aug 13, 2006
I just discovered these things and how they aren't overly picky about light. I've read on some sites that they'll kill any fish that they can, and some sites say that they fish avoid them fine. I am planning a 125 in the future and was hoping to have a tube anemone. The only fish I for sure will be having are a tang or two, a couple clowns and a one spot rabbit...I'm guessing that it won't work out, but would my fish learn to avoid the tube?

TURBO_CORAL

BIG member
Jan 21, 2009
I just discovered these things and how they aren't overly picky about light. I've read on some sites that they'll kill any fish that they can, and some sites say that they fish avoid them fine. I am planning a 125 in the future and was hoping to have a tube anemone. The only fish I for sure will be having are a tang or two, a couple clowns and a one spot rabbit...I'm guessing that it won't work out, but would my fish learn to avoid the tube?

Well if they don't, hopefully the others are watching and learn soon after. lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store