Man, how sick is THIS???

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Mokomon

You can call me Sharon :)
Oct 16, 2008
N.H.
And how sick am I to wonder how she's done such everyday things like brush her teeth, comb her hair, open a jar, & most importantly,

WIPE???????????????????????????????

*freakin dies* :eek: :eek:mg:

capt_b8ae109857f4429b9af74f0ab4ce9a34_long_nails_broken_utsal101.jpg

AquaGem

AC Members
Jan 10, 2009
Kzoo Michigan
Real Name
Tori
That scares me! It's turning yellowy brown at the ends... How does she practice nomal hygiene!?!?! Nevermind!! I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!

leeser28

AC Members
Jan 4, 2009
Croton-on-Hudson, NY
eeeeewwwwwwwww :werd::yuck:

jackiomy

Lover of Oddballs
Jul 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
Real Name
Jacki Wilson
Ewwwwww

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
That's just disgusting! She must have serious arthritus and hand deformities from holding those monsters up for years! :barf:

Mokomon

Oct 16, 2008
N.H.
Here's the actual story
She was in a car accident :(, and they BROKE!!

OUCH!!

*dies again*

Woman's record-length fingernails broken in crash

Thu Feb 12, 9:14 pm ET
AP – Lee Redmond shows off her fingernails, which are about 30 inches long in Salt Lake City, Aug. 8, 2006. …

SALT LAKE CITY – A Utah woman listed in the Guinness Book of World Records for her long fingernails has lost them in a car crash. Lee Redmond of Salt Lake City sustained serious but non-life-threatening injuries in the accident Tuesday.
Redmond's nails, which hadn't been cut since 1979, were broken in the crash. According to the Guinness Web site, her nails measured a total of more than 28 feet long in 2008, with the longest nail on her right thumb at 2 feet, 11 inches.
Salt Lake County Sheriff's Lt. Don Hutson says Redmond was ejected from an SUV in the crash and taken to the hospital in serious condition.
Redmond has been featured on TV in episodes of "Guinness Book of World Records" and "Ripley's Believe It or Not."
___

Mokomon

Oct 16, 2008
N.H.
Me thinks someone would have to do EVERYTHING for her!

Really, how would you even use your hands???

Unfreakinbelievable

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
Looking at those hooks makes me think she uses them as an excuse to never lift a finger to help out. (pun intended) Just another excuse to be lazy.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store