WTB Pygmy Corys

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

pik01

AC Members
Sep 28, 2008
San Jose, California
Looking for someone who will have 10 Corydoras pygmaeus available in about 2 months. I'm shopping early.

I've checked a few online vendors with no success (Frank's Aquarium, Invertz Factory, Live Aquaria). I don't really know many reliable online vendors. I found a few auctions on aquabid, but I have to admit, I'm somewhat wary.

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Hey Pik,
I will be getting rid of all my pygmy cories come spring. What size tank are you going to put them in and what will the tankmates be?

pik01

AC Members
Sep 28, 2008
San Jose, California
a 20 gallon long with yellow shrimp and ember tetras :) are you closing your fry project? =/

MisaHasTheEyes

AC Members
Nov 21, 2008
Contact Luis at Florida Guppies Direct. He sells them pretty darn cheap.

pik01

AC Members
Sep 28, 2008
San Jose, California
thanks for the link, have you ordered from them before? Has anyone else? I have arrangements for the pygmy corys but it's always handy to find a reliable supplier.

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
Got mine from Arizona Aquatic Gardens. Got 10 each of hastatus and habrosus. They are living with my sterbai cories and my zebra plecos in my 40 breeder. I have gotten numerous fish from AAG with no problems. Good luck.

MisaHasTheEyes

AC Members
Nov 21, 2008
I got boned on AAG; they sent me the wrong fish, refused replacement, sold me the wrong shrimp, and didn't pack the box at all. If there is anyone I will never do business with again, it's AZ Gardens.

Yes, I have done a lot of business with Luis--he is in Florida, and has nearly every fish you can think of. He even got in blind cave tetras for my friend! Got me elegant cories and a trio of whiptail catfish, not to mention my various pygmy cories. He's a pro, and when I had a few DOA, he shipped out replacements right off.

pik01

AC Members
Sep 28, 2008
San Jose, California
I have seen way too many horror stories about AAG to ever do business with them. Anyhow, thanks for the link to Florida Guppies Direct, but a fellow member is going to sell me some pygmy corys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store