My Update

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

BigFishKeeper

Host of Aquatic Wetline Podcast
Feb 23, 2008
Springfield Mass USA
www.blogtalkradio.com
Real Name
Aqua Alex Cardinale
Hello guys Long time no see!! I have had a emeragency regarding my girlfriend. Anyways I am stilll keeping fish of course. I am selling most of my monsters. I am clearing my 125 down to the Jardini, bala shark, TSN, and 2 RTCS. I am building a pond for them(as dirtdawg10, or wyite may know from fwm) downstairs in my basement. I am also clearing my 25 down as well getting rid of all my goldfish and making it tropical agian. It will be a silverdollar growout tank. I am inlove with SD'S now. Once the pond is made and the monsters are in it the 125 will be a SD tank. I am getting ready for Baseball Season...... GO YANKEES In there new Stadium wooooooooooo!:headbang2:
Alex

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
I hope the humidity doesn't damage your house. How big will this "pond" be? 1500 gallons? (2 RTC is a tall order housing-wise)

Bubbles2112

Is someone behind me???
Jun 22, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Real Name
Barbara
This will be a good thread to track your progress with the building of your pond!! Good luck and keep us updated!

P.S. Go RED SOX!!! HAHAHAhahaha!!! I am originally from Longmeadow just adjacent to Forest Park! Where you at?

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
I am so conflicted...I have both a RS and a yankees baseball cap

247Plants

Plant Obsessed
Mar 23, 2007
eastside LBC
I am so conflicted...I have both a RS and a yankees baseball cap
Lose them both and get a Dodgers cap....problem solved.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store