African Riverine and Madagascar Cichlid Photos

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Please post the pics here so we can encourage other people to share and gather more traffic for this forum.:) Be it kribensis, Tilapia buttickoferi, jewel cichlids, butterfly cichlids or anything else from Africa (minus the Lake Malawi, Lake Victoria and Lake Tanganyika) and Madagascar.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
lol wow there are no pictures in this thang. that made me laff hard. i was hopin to see sumpthing nice tho.

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
here is my paratilapia polleni (large spot) named Chuck, and my lil jewel cichlid named Jeebus:

1-0180.jpg 1-0049.jpg

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
ill get my camera that I just got and take a few shots be back in few

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
ok im back don't mind the glass im doing tank maintenance and wc right now .

what are riverine cichlids what kind?

here are pics of my zebra tilapia

bonita in her holding tank she will be moving to the 300g shortly

the other 2 zebra I have been growing so bonita will have company they are already in the 300g

my bleekeri small spot 1 of 2 of a mated pair in a 75g they did not want to come out for pics i took this from the back of the tank

one bleekeri i kept from getting culled by the breeder I have about 9 bleekeri in total

did not know if these fit what you were looking for I have 3 zilli tilapia in the 300g as well

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store