Kenya Tree for anything that will work.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

khmerspec

WanaBAhReefer
May 17, 2008
Sacramento, Ca
www.5linx.net
Real Name
Van
The only corals I have are two Kenya Trees that I got from a buddy.
They are beautiful and all, but I wanted to add some more color to the tank.

If any1 has a frap of something colorful, requires little maintenance, and do well in 50/50 lighting I'm up for trade.

since its late, I'll ahve pictures up tomorrow.

I live in Sacramento, Ca and would prefer to trade locall/ in person, but I wont mind shipping(you'll have to help me with this because I do little of mailing anything).

khmerspec

WanaBAhReefer
May 17, 2008
Sacramento, Ca
www.5linx.net
Real Name
Van
well i got some pictures, but i just turned on the lights.

just to show that i have it ^^.

although it would've been opened up more, but its locked on tight to the rock its on.
i was trying to move it to the loose white rock next to it. epic fail.
is there a trick to do this? or would i have to chip away at the rock?

EDIT: O yea i forgot to say that ill take another picture in a couple of hours to let it open up more fully.

This is 1 of 2 frags that i got from a friend. only trading this one.

IMG_1918.JPG IMG_1919.JPG

Last edited:

khmerspec

WanaBAhReefer
May 17, 2008
Sacramento, Ca
www.5linx.net
Real Name
Van
Vacaville sounds good.

About what i want im not to sure.

My friend gave me the kenyas because they just need me to feed my fish and turn on teh lights to live.

I just want something that'll do pretty much the same(needing little maintanence), but with some colors :), because my tank is pretty plain.

I'm up for pretty much any offer. if you can i'd like some pictures to show my wife why im going to vacaville to pick up some rock (laugh).

EDIT: also want to say im off on wednesday and saturday this week, so once you figure out what this nooblet can keep we'll meet up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store