Boatload of Texas Holey Rock!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Deep in the heart of texas
I'm coming into a treasure trove of THR. :dance: My sister's daughter and husband live in Austin, he works at DELL, and they have bought some property near Lake Travis to build a home.

They have told me I can have all the THR on their property and they have tons of it. I'm going to be going down with a truck and trailer and get as much as I can haul.

I want to do right by my AC friends and will have it available for trade or sale, cheap!! I'd love to get it to you for shipping only, but since I'm going to be driving over 200 miles to Austin area, and will take pics and post, I will need to charge a little bit to defray the costs.

I would like to trade for some really pretty driftwood, and plants. Maybe some inverts. Snails and shrimp.

I'll keep you all posted on when I will be going down there, and when I will be able to post pics.:)

b.greene

AC Members
Jan 30, 2008
Northern Michigan
How awesome! Keep us posted with photos!!!

toddnbecka

AC Members
Dec 17, 2004
Cumberland, MD 21502
You may be wanting to trade for some heating pads and Tylenol to relieve the backache after loading/unloading a truckload of rock...

Mokomon

You can call me Sharon :)
Oct 16, 2008
N.H.
YAY!!!

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Deep in the heart of texas
I may be needing a heating pad and some tylenol, for sure. :grinyes: My husband has a really bad back so he's out of the labor pool. :headshake2:

My neice has two sons that are eleven and thirteen that are big for their ages, and they want to help me. I have another nephew that lives with us, sixteen, that is strong as an ox, and I'm taking him with me. It will be a nice visit with family down there, with a nice bonus!:evil_lol:

I'll sell some to my lfs, and I want some for myself for my little 10 gallon and for my future bigger tanks.:)

If I am able to get a big load I may put some on ebay, but the AC classified listings will be much cheaper, and will have the prettiest pieces!!:)

bushwhacker

old school newbie
Aug 2, 2008
westminster sc.
keep me in mind melody,, i'd love a few pieces for my tanks

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
wow! What a nice offer/gesture!

Matt101905

Love Guru
Feb 11, 2009
Arkansas
Thats awesome! It makes me feel good to know that there are generous people like you on this forum. It just makes this whole forum feel more warmy and conforting. I don't know if you guys understand what I mean haha.

Post pics and do a post here to let us know that you have a thread in the classified. Thanks!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store