New from Tampa, FL

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

lilcavy2

AC Members
Mar 3, 2009
Tampa, FL
Hi!
I am a freshwater fish owner whose aquarium supply store is no longer in business. :( I saw at least one other person posting here from Tampa, FL, perhaps there might be others. So I thought I'd ask where, now that Fish World is gone *sob*, can you get healthy fish? As far as I know, it was the only store that had all of its aquariums on individual filters so that disease did not spread from tank to tank. Since I specifically want powder blue gourami, and I might not be able to find those in Tampa anymore, has anyone ordered fish online and had them thrive? Thanks for any replies.

Hurley

aka Bunny13
Oct 2, 2005
Baltimore, Maryland
www.freewebs.com
Hi! Welcome to AC. Sorry I'm not from Tampa and I've never ordered online but people have had success with several online retailers and aquabid. If you find a online retailer you can try using the search function to read what people have said about that retailer in the past.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

StarStruck8

AC Members
Jun 9, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Lindsay
Hello and welcome! You can order fish online, but usually shipping is on the expensive side. Hopefully you will be able to find a new store nearby!

Weezer

Plastic Plant's Live Longer
Mar 2, 2007
"Minnesota - It Gets Chilly Here"
:welcome:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store