Howdy

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Hello Fishy.. welcome. Looks like quite a wall you have there. Anything swimming in it?

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
That must be a lot of work to maintain. Looks great, though, Dave.

rocker92

Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
cool!!!!!!

rocker92

Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
great website! do you have any apistos?????

1SomethingFishy

Somethingfishyinc.net
Jan 26, 2009
Ohio
www.Somethingfishyinc.net
Real Name
Dave
thanks
Yeah the tank is not that easy to do. It was salt the first four months they opened & were having problems with algae, fish dying. Then I came in & redid. I had one of my guys in the tank to catch what damsels were left & a clown. Actually couple damsels were left in the tank after taking out about 90% of the water. What was amazing a damsel lasted almost two weeks & was taking shots at the cichlids!
One major problem is there is only about 12 inches above the tank to access it. Sucks. They said it took about 16 people to get it up on the base.
next
I think we have some apistos, diamonds & maybe some orange cockatoides?
Sorry I do not have time to really ship fish out right now. Store has been real busy etc.. In the summer it slows down & easier to ship then.
Most like our store (LFS) its not a typical shop. If you ever our way let me know before hand & can give a tour of the hatchery(s).

me Dave

Last edited:

rocker92

Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
looks like a great store!!!!!

1SomethingFishy

Somethingfishyinc.net
Jan 26, 2009
Ohio
www.Somethingfishyinc.net
Real Name
Dave
thanks
Yeah the tank is not that easy to do. It was salt the first four months they opened & were having problems with algae, fish dying. Then I came in & redid. I had one of my guys in the tank to catch what damsels were left & a clown. Actually couple clowns were left in the tank after taking out about 90% of the water. What was amazing a damsel lasted almost two weeks & was taking shots at the cichlids!
One major problem is there is only about 12 inches above to the tank to access it. Sucks. They said it took about 16 people to get it up on the base.
next
I think we have some apistos, diamonds & maybe some orange cockatoides?
Sorry I do not have time to really ship fish out right now. Store has been real busy etc.. In the summer it slows down & easier to ship then.
Most like our store (LFS) its not a typical shop. If you ever our way let me know before hand & can give a tour of the hatchery(s).

me Dave

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store