kens food link for invert food with 20% calcium

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

AquaGem

AC Members
Jan 10, 2009
Kzoo Michigan
Real Name
Tori
have you tried it? how does it work if you have? sorry, I haven't kept up with the other thread if you've already mentioned :)

Riiz

Apocalypse Pony
Apr 16, 2008
So Cal
Real Name
Eric
wow, 20% calcium content. Might have to try these, but it might be hard breaking them off the jello though.

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
no need to bemutually exclusive. I had talked to ken about formulating this because i know especially for people who have one or two snails, its not always practical to make the jello. I also thought it would be nice to have a dry food available geared to snails. I was really happy when he said he would formulate it :)

cellodaisy

AC Members
Jan 11, 2009
Cincinnati OH 45219
meganstrickland.com
This is also awesome for turtles! :)

Mine's still a baby (and therefore fairly carnivorous), but this would be golden for herbivorous land turtles or adult aquatics. We're always struggling to get enough calcium into 'em. In fact, Jinkzd, your snail jello recipes inspired me to make turtle jello! Dandelion greens, red leaf lettuce, green leaf lettuce, salmon, and calcium powder. Yum yum!

mellowvision

Seafood Lover
May 17, 2007
Brooklyn NY
www.mellowvision.com
Real Name
Bill Brissette
I officially tried this stuff today. The shrimp and snails seem to love it. It's a nice size, and the green color really makes amano poop sing! lol.

a by product: the otos like it more than algae wafers. one of mine looks like he rolled around in it, got green specs all over him! lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store