FS Salvinia Minima - Green Water Killer - New York - Shipping Available

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

shawnhu

AC Members
Oct 31, 2008
New York City
I'd like to sell off some of my Salvinia Minima, as it's grown very well for me. I don't have a current picture of them, but would be available upon request, or Google it for images. It's a floating plant, and much easier to maintane than duckweed.

I have a few clumps available, each clump will be enough to fill a 10G tank. I've had great experience with them in removing green water, no blackout needed, and no need to use CO2, Excel or expensive UV filters to remove the green water. This stuff is awesome!

Each clump will be $5, shipping an extra $3 to lower 48 states.

I take PayPal(non CC).

I also have some starter portions of duckweed and water sprite FREE if interested.

Thanks for looking!

Shawn

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
pm sent

shawnhu

AC Members
Oct 31, 2008
New York City
If you'd like, you can PM me your photo period, and dosing schedule, and I'll see if I can help. I've had green water in 3 of my 10G tanks, and after this started taking off, every time I have now is free of any green water. Is your tank completely covered with it, or just 1/3? For me, this was the breaking point for my green water.

2 Portions pending. 1 left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store