Betta Containers

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

7itanium

AC Members
Jan 31, 2009
Spokane, WA
why would you want to buy them in bulk?

bettas should not be kept in these containers and nobody here will condone their use.. it is cruel and inhumane and should be illegal

that is like making you live in a bathroom for your whole life with no fan or circulation of any kind

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky

bettas should not be kept in these containers and nobody here will condone their use.. it is cruel and inhumane and should be illegal

that is like making you live in a bathroom for your whole life with no fan or circulation of any kind

The OP did not ask about the ethics of this, he asked where he could buy some..

Lets not second guess why these are being asked for. They may be simply to ship the fish, or temp storage...who knows...So, lets keep things constructive huh??

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
Does anyone know where I can buy these in bulk. With lids also, Thanks. :)

do you have any local grocery outlets.. we have cash and carry here . they seem to have these or similar containers in stock(food grade plastic containers).

tjroihenu

AC Members
Jan 31, 2009
Toronto

My father can do it, Just give him a newspaper. :lol:

Joking aside, Go to the dollar store and innovate.

packer43064

Registered Member
Jun 24, 2005
The OP did not ask about the ethics of this, he asked where he could buy some..

Lets not second guess why these are being asked for. They may be simply to ship the fish, or temp storage...who knows...So, lets keep things constructive huh??
Thanks Reefscape. I am actually breeding mealworms(small scale now, but hopefully larger scale in time) and will need small containers like the one Petsmart uses for their betta's to ship the mealworms. I have a thread on MFK if anyone is interested. :)

I agree with you 100% they shouldn't be kept in these smaller containers. See post above for what I'm using them for.

Thanks everyone else. I'll look at maybe like the dollar stores. I know of some that you can buy in bulk from their company. MIght see if I can found some betta breeders or sellers and see where they get theirs. :)

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
I would look in the phone book for party supply/bulk goods type places. Or check your local sam's club/bj's/costco

owl

\m/ \m/
Jul 8, 2008
betta container ? :( how anyone can keep poor bettas in there ????? :( :( :(

packer43064

Registered Member
Jun 24, 2005
Thanks Reefscape. I am actually breeding mealworms(small scale now, but hopefully larger scale in time) and will need small containers like the one Petsmart uses for their betta's to ship the mealworms. I have a thread on MFK if anyone is interested. :)

I agree with you 100% they shouldn't be kept in these smaller containers. See post above for what I'm using them for.

Thanks everyone else. I'll look at maybe like the dollar stores. I know of some that you can buy in bulk from their company. MIght see if I can found some betta breeders or sellers and see where they get theirs. :)
betta container ? :( how anyone can keep poor bettas in there ????? :( :( :(
^^^^
||||||

sleepyskater

Gotta have my Barbs!
Dec 27, 2008
Chicago, Illinois
Well, the internet is a great place.
Im pretty sure SOMEONE has to sells those kind of things haha.

You could go to the petstore and ask them where they get the Betta Containers from :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store