jebo heaters

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

customdrum

GOT PLANTS?
May 2, 2008
south carolina
jebo are cheap heaters so 16.00 seems high to me, you can buy a 50w stealth visitherm for 16.00 on ebay , ive bought 3 for 13.00 before new in box!
. i wouldnt buy the jebo heater in fear of it being to cheaply made. probably about the same thing as a walmart heater. may work great for years but i dont trust anything but renacal, marineland brand heaters only. heard about and have had to many problems with the hydor and cheapos.

severum mama

is a big bowl of wrong.
Dec 30, 2006
North GA
I also have heard WAY too many horror stories about Jebo products to ever trust them myself. The Stealth would be a great choice, and I also like Ebo Jager heaters, which is what I've been using for a few years due to the fact that I can buy them cheaper than the Stealths. Ebos have been super reliable for me and I have heard the same thing about Stealths.

evelyn80

Guru at procrastinating
Aug 10, 2008
in your house!!
what are kens shipping rates like? ive never ordered from him b4 and am wondering. im in canada so id imagine id be expensive to ship

sapphire384

AC Members
Jan 20, 2009
Buffalo, NY
the eba-jager on my fish tank seems to be built very well. i would'nt trust another type myself, although i may try a stealth heater someday.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store