WTB Dario Dario, Dwarf Puffer, rasbora maculata, Endlers, Blue Tiger Shrimp..

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

mak3mydae

AC Members
Jan 25, 2009
Boston, MA
Hello, i am looking for some
-Dario Darios (Scarlet Badis) i am willing to pay 4-5 dollars each. I perfer males but i will also accept females.
-I am willing to pay 5 dollars for Dwarf Puffers. i have no preference
-I would also like some rasbora maculata. i am willing to pay 1.50 each. i perfer a mix of females and males.
- i would also like some blue tiger shrimp. i am willing to pay 2 dollars each. i perfer a mix of females and males
-I would also like some Endlers. i am willing to pay 1.00 each. i perfer a mix of more females than males.

it would be great if you have any of these especially the Dario Darios and the Dwarf Puffers.

Shipping at my expence. If you live in Massachusetts (Or boston). i live at 02121 dorchester.

luckydud13

Did you hear that?
Jun 20, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Is that 5 a peice for dwarf puffers?

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
Blue tiger shrimp are 10$+ each.

NYCguppydude

Guppy Addict
Dec 14, 2008
NYC,NY,10034
wildguppystore.com
Real Name
Andy G.
mak3mydae said:
-Dario Darios (Scarlet Badis) i am willing to pay 4-5 dollars each. I perfer males but i will also accept females.
-I am willing to pay 5 dollars for Dwarf Puffers. i have no preference
-I would also like some rasbora maculata. i am willing to pay 1.50 each. i perfer a mix of females and males.
- i would also like some blue tiger shrimp. i am willing to pay 2 dollars each. i perfer a mix of females and males
-I would also like some Endlers. i am willing to pay 1.00 each. i perfer a mix of more females than males.

it would be great if you have any of these especially the Dario Darios and the Dwarf Puffers.

Shipping at my expence. If you live in Massachusetts (Or boston). i live at 02121 dorchester.
Dream Prices

luckydud13

Did you hear that?
Jun 20, 2008
Charlotte, NC
If its 5 apeice I might be able to work out sending you some

Dr. Awkward

AC Members
Jan 11, 2009
Texas
I would go with the Invertz Factory. Darios are just $4 a piece and they carry females. It's impossible to find females! They also have just about every rasbora I've ever heard of. The guys who run the business are super nice and easy to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store