does this look weird? found corys like this .

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

addicted2fish

" Can you come out to play ? "
Mar 19, 2008
my albino corys are here, they all have thier high fins, but are kinda bent or damaged ?? and thier are some discoloration on the gills beside the face, looks like irredecent patches ?? what could this be , is it just stress ?? will it go away , does it look like any kind of sickness, I can try to post better pics later, here is a few I have so far....

and no, this one was only there for a min,

like I said, I will get better pictures tonight , help anyone, thanxs ~

addicted2fish

" Can you come out to play ? "
Mar 19, 2008
O, ok, and I have also asked the guy who sold me these, he will probally say the same :) GREAT !! I am worried for nothing . I have reg albino cory cats but these were my 1st that are this kind, I forget the name .. But I know he called them pearls or somthing like that . lol ~ they are swimming fine, seem to act juts as goofy as all my corys, lol I had a friend look at them , and made me worried.. LOL ~~ uknow how one comment can make you look 2wice. And since these were just shipped to me, I wanted to make sure they are healthy . I am fixing to take a better pic right now, so hopefully we can all say they are FINE . thanxs !

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
What you have are albino paleatus (peppered), it's possible you have albino aenus (bronze) and their gill plates aren't as iridescent. Bronze are bigger and bulkier, while peppered are smaller and slimmer.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store