w00t! picked up free 55 w/stand

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

cellodaisy

AC Members
Jan 11, 2009
Cincinnati OH 45219
meganstrickland.com
Thank you SO MUCH to all the people who told me to pass on the damaged 55 and wait for a better deal. I just picked up a 55 w/stand for free. The stand is homemade, but looks fine, is very sturdy, and breaks down for transport. The tank hasn't been used in several years, so I'll be giving it a good long leak test and may have to break it down and reseal, but you can't beat the price! :D

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Oh wow.. congrats!!

cellodaisy

AC Members
Jan 11, 2009
Cincinnati OH 45219
meganstrickland.com
Thanks, all. I'm psyched. Now I just have to figure out a way to keep all my current tanks going as well without making my partner mad... He seems to be under the impression that I would be taking one of them down, but we all know that isn't happening! :p:

leeser28

AC Members
Jan 4, 2009
Croton-on-Hudson, NY
Congratulations!!

jmhart

Revolutionary
Sep 8, 2007
Atlanta,GA
Thanks, all. I'm psyched. Now I just have to figure out a way to keep all my current tanks going as well without making my partner mad... He seems to be under the impression that I would be taking one of them down, but we all know that isn't happening! :p:

That's always the tricky part. At least it was a free tank...how can he say no to a free tank, right?:evil_lol:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store