Does this sound like a good deal? 95g Wave Front Tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kuthoht

AC Members
Jan 1, 2008
Well what else other than a tank do you get? For $600 it better be fully loaded with nice gear.

jmhart

Revolutionary
Sep 8, 2007
Atlanta,GA
Personally, I feel like they are just a novelty. They don't really distort the view, except for macro shots through the wave.

For me, if I'd the space for the wave front, I'd rather just get a rectangular tank that was just was long, just as tall, and as wide(front to back) as the widest point on the waver front.

For a 120g or something like that you'd get a bigger tank, and you wouldn't be paying for the novelty of a wave front.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
I guess the thread was double-posted. I replied in the other one. I'd pass too, same reasons. It will also be real hard to re-sell this tank in the future if you ever need to because the "fad" of wave fronts will have worn off even more, making the design too dated for most buyers.

Kuthoht

AC Members
Jan 1, 2008
Thats definetly overpriced

Why do people on craigslist seem to feel they can recover 90+% of what they spent new on used tanks?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store