WTB Small 1-3gal small small small aquarium

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

fineexampl

noob
Feb 21, 2009
Mount Laurel, NJ
Did i mention small? My betta's not working out in the community tank. It's bank to solitary for the ol' fella. I like the little punk, but he's nipping at my danios. :swear:

I figure a cycled, filtered, tiny tank on my desk would be perfect. He'd have the run of the joint and both tanks would live happy lives.

So, before i :banhim:, i figure i'd try and give him a shot on his own. He's a cute little fish and was VERY happy solo.

I'm going to take a look at some mini-tanks this week. Maybe someone can hook me up.

One rule: No fruity colors. Neutral shades only. My desk and decor are all black, white, silver. :thm:

Bethany1979

Going insane, wanna come?
Dec 12, 2008
New Jersey
If you'll come pick up, I have a 5 gallon hex I'm not using. The trim and hood are black. Located in South Amboy.

fineexampl

noob
Feb 21, 2009
Mount Laurel, NJ
Thank you Bethany. I picked up a small 1.5 gallon filtered tank from Petco today. It was exactly what i was looking for. It's now up and running awaiting a battery of API tests. Took some yummy bacteria from the 5.5gal and off we go. I hate the filter in it so i may have to modify this, but if it cycles the tank, who cares.

so...i retract my WTB. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store