FS Frogbit (Floaters)-NC-Shipping only

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles2112

Is someone behind me???
Jun 22, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Real Name
Barbara
These are the actual frogbit plants that you will be getting from my tank. I do have some snails, red root floaters and lesser duckweed. The snails are not out of control due to Zebra Loaches so it is doubtful that there are eggs or snails attached but I just wanted to put this out there. These are beautiful floating plants that provide great cover for fish and fry and they also look very nice just floating in your tank. The roots extend down and are very pretty and also provide a comfy zone for the top strata fish. My African Butterfly fish loves to hang out in the frogbit and this plant will reproduce easily. Frogbit likes a gentle flow of water and I do dose this tank with Seachem ferts and have pressurized CO2—but these are not necessary for good growth. I also have it in my goldfish tank and it does well in unheated, (no ferts or CO2) low light tanks too, plus my goldies like to nibble at it! I also keep it in my crayfish tank and 10g shrimp tank, all three tanks with no ferts.

All the frogbit is $5 with payment via Paypal or postal money orders.

Shipping is by USPS Priority Mail at $6.00 and is without a heatpack.

75g after cleaning Part II 107.jpg 75g after cleaning Part II 110.jpg 75g after cleaning Part II 112.jpg

deeleywoman

All men are equal before fish.
Mar 9, 2009
Newport News, VA
www.etsy.com
those pics are awesome... i'd love to snatch some up, but my tank is still cycling and i don't want to kill it with the ammonia doses v.v

kiyitec

Registered Member
Mar 25, 2009
West Central Missouri
Frogbit

PM sent

those are sooo cute! My kids love them.

Bubbles2112

Is someone behind me???
Jun 22, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Real Name
Barbara
Frogbit has been sold. :) This thread can be closed. Thanks for your interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store