Aqueon Water Changer

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

7itanium

AC Members
Jan 31, 2009
Spokane, WA
Company- Aqueon

[FONT=&quot]Model[/FONT]- Water Changer

[FONT=&quot]Link to product description
[/FONT]http://www.aquariumguys.com/aqueon-water-changer25.html

[FONT=&quot]Price range[/FONT]- $30-$50

[FONT=&quot]Pros- Awesome quality and easy to use.. I like it better than my old python.. I got one today and I did partial water changes on all my tanks in less than 10 minutes[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cons[/FONT]- Havent been able to find a larger one... 25ft seems to be it

[FONT=&quot]Star rating (1-5 with 5 being the best)[/FONT] ***** (5)

[FONT=&quot]How long have you used the product?[/FONT] 1 day

[FONT=&quot]Build quality and value for your money. [/FONT]Excellent

[FONT=&quot]Other comments

I dont have a sink in my basement.. but I was able to modify this product very easily so that instead of going into a sink-- water drains out the bottom into a hose that goes into my washer drain
[/FONT]

Last edited:

robott

lalalala la la la
Jan 31, 2009
da murder mitten
i was just looking for info on this, and it was the first post to come up. i love mine too, i just got it, but i have a 50 ft. one. what're some of the differences you've noticed between this and the python?

Carlsonr

AC Members
Mar 3, 2009
Palatine, IL
Just a tip. If you need a longer hose, you can buy any 1/2" ID 5/8" OD flexible hose to connect directly to the unit. I got a 50' hose from Home Depot for $15.

7itanium

AC Members
Jan 31, 2009
Spokane, WA
Yeah thats good advice... I dont really NEED a 50ft one anymore.. but I was very surprised to find that they dont even make one

tekonus

...meh?
Nov 20, 2008
Long Island, NY
Will this work with a faucet that does not have a screw-on faucet tip? I've seen these but I always assumed you needed the screw on type of faucet for them to work.

lake_tuna

AC Members
Dec 14, 2009
So, is this a device that let your faucet drive the initial siphon and after you're done taking water out, you use this to directly fill tap water back into your tank afterward?

2 questions:
- Do you have to let water running?
- Untreated tap water goes directly into the fish tank? Treating the water after it's been already put in the tank isn't something I'd do with my fish and shrimp.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store