FS Gauging interest - Japanese Blue Grass Show Guppies

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

meili.harrison

Love my plecos!
I'm trying to gauge interest to see if anyone would like to buy one of these awesome guppies. It is a show quality guppy strain called the Japanese Blue Grass. They will throw mainly blue grass, some red grass or multi grass babies, but for the most part breed true. Very gorgeous looking guppies. Currently about 7 months old, picture below is of a 7 month old.

You can get a pair for $20.00, shipping via priority mail will start at $11.00. Check around the web, this strain sells for $35 - $50 per trio before shipping. Live arrival guarantee for express shipping only, which will run $35 - $40, depending on zip.

This would be a small group buy if there is interest. Please PM & post if interested.

fwguppies1239295047.jpg

esparonisproud

AC Members
Feb 7, 2009
aww men i wish i lived in the us =[ i would hav ordered 2 pairs :[

meili.harrison

Love my plecos!
This is from Luke Roebuck's Blue Grass. I do not have pic of the actual females in this batch, people just don't take pics of females...LOL! You can look online, but I do not want to misrepresent with pics that are not of actual fish. The females will definitely be true blue grass strain though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store