hybrid blonde tiger endlers

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

customdrum

GOT PLANTS?
May 2, 2008
south carolina
Got my blonde tiger endlers today and love the color! these are a strain from adrians endler/guppy hybrids and look really nice. i know everyone is anti hybrids but there so much nicer than my normal endlers!
no there not in the same tank these new guys have there own tank.
after i talked with adrian he says they will have babys nearly the same forever long as there not mixed with others!

my pic

seller pic

vampie

AC Members
Oct 25, 2006
New York, NY
I don't think that many people are actually anti-hybrid, as long as they're kept away from the pure ones.

Nice looking ones though. That Adrian guy hybridizes like crazy, I know he's created all sorts of stuff from the Guppy/Endler/Molly/Limia/Gambusia group.

customdrum

GOT PLANTS?
May 2, 2008
south carolina
there to expensive to lol. i got these from someone who bought his and they breed these blonde tigers over and over.
adrian wants around 42.00 shipped for 3 trios, 3 males 6 females.
i bought 2 males and 4 females for 16.00 shipped, 2 females are prego to lol, no way id pay so much for them. if i can get alot of these bredding and looking right ill sell them for 2.00 each like a regular endler

captmicha

Le tired.
Dec 6, 2006
Maryland, USA
I love the contrast of the yellow and the black. Nice looking endlers.

amazonbrown@yah

AC Members
May 15, 2005
Mt. Vernon, NY 10553
I've kept Endler's Guppy hybrids for years without selective breeding. This has resulted in an almost complete reversion back to the Endler's coloration and body type save for a persistant gold coloration and double swordtail trait. The hybrids are kept separate from the my Guppy stock and I am setting up a 29 gallon planted aquarium for pure Endler's that I will soon purchase.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Endlers, Poecilia wingeii, and guppies, Poecilia reticulata,do hybridize in the wild. Personally, I don't understand peoples aversion to hybrids. Unless you are breeding there is no issue.

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
I am still of the firm belief that they are the same species. Considering the fact that they exist in the same habitats, and freely interbreed, there is really no case for speciation. IMO, endlers deserving their own species name makes just as much sense as assigning a diff species name to every color variation of guppy.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store