for those of you want to start planted tanks...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

inkyjenn

AC Members
Jun 15, 2008
southern california
please really do yourself a favor and buy plants from the people on this board. it is most definately worth it.

thank you again, mgamer, my tank looks amazing now and my fish appear to be loving all the new greenery. my congos are sparring (mating display) and my cories are going BANANAS under the cover. my rummies are darting around playing "tag". and my rams are poking around nibbling at everything. i had to move some of my older plants to other tanks :) in order to make room for all of the new stuff

before:

after:

inkyjenn

AC Members
Jun 15, 2008
southern california
i was shocked at how many plants i got. i didnt spend that much money either. it looked like a nice sized bag...then i opened it and there were just a TON of plants. it took me over an hour to get everything planted. but my efforts i think were worth it. my fish have not stopped playing in everything since they went in yesterday afternoon

irishspy

There is a stargate in my aquarium.
And the tanks look really good, too. :clap:
In the first picture, is that one piece of oddly shaped driftwood, or a few jumbled together? I quite like the look.

inkyjenn

AC Members
Jun 15, 2008
southern california
its a few pieces jumbled together. the main piece is almost pyramid like. that wood we got off the board as well (well, mfk, not ac, but spunjin posts on both forums). if i ever want more plants im definately using ac again

bluekrissyspike

bwa-hahahahaha!!!!!
Mar 24, 2007
i wish some people would ship to canada. i would pay the extra shipping costs...:)
your tank looks great!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store