FS Sub-Adult Yellow Shrimp! 10 +2 for $32 Shipped!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

bs6749

AC Members
Aug 24, 2008
I've got to thin out my yellow shrimp herd before they take over my 10g tank! These are Neocaridina heteropoda var. yellow, which are the same species as red cherry shrimp (RCS) but a different color variety. They should not be kept with any other Neocaridina genus shrimp since they will interbreed with them and the offspring produced will be poorly colored and will look like the wild color form.

The shrimp thrive and will breed in water temps between the low 60's to lower 80's and they can survive water that is slightly above freezing. They prefer an alkaline water with a moderate to high GH. I keep them at 76 degrees, pH of 7.8-8.0 and a GH of 300ppm and they are breeding like...well, SHRIMP! You can keep several hundred in a 10g tank. I've successfully kept over 300 in a 10g tank.

The shrimp I have for sale will be 3/8-5/8" long. Most people sell them at ~1/4"+ for what I'm asking.

I am selling them in groups of 10 + 2 for $32 shipped via USPS Priority (to the lower 48 states), in a styrofoam box and I'll add a heat pack if needed. The shipping also comes with Delivery Confirmation and live arrival guaranteed for the 10. The 2 are thrown in as extras in case 2 die in transit. If you receive less than 10, I will refund you $2 for each one less than 10 provided that you show me proof in the form of a clear photo. I also ship out my shrimp with some Java moss or guppy grass.

If you would like more than the 10 + 2 just let me know! I can add additional shrimp to your order for $2 each and NO INCREASE IN SHIPPING! 2 extras thrown in for every 10 you order. I can ship out tomorrow (Wednesday) or on Monday-Wednesday next week.

If you have any questions please send me a PM. Thank you. -Bryan

IMG_1367[1].jpg

bs6749

AC Members
Aug 24, 2008
Where are you shipping from?
I'm shipping from Michigan. I've shipped all through the Winter and my methods are superb. I sent out some juvenile Endlers when it was in the low-mid 20's both here and where they were headed. They were shipped in a styrofoam box with a 40 hour heat pack and due to a USPS error they weren't delivered until the 6th day. Amazingly, all of the Endlers survived and the water was still warm! I guarantee live arrival on my stuff so don't worry about it if they arrive dead. That's my problem, not yours.

interestd in any trades?
It depends on what you may have in mind. Right now I have RCS, snowballs, yellows, S+/SS grade CRS and CBS so I'm not looking to get any of those. Let me know what you have in mind and I may find something I'm interested in.

Right now it looks like all of the yellows I had available are spoken for. I can check my stock tomorrow but more than likely I won't have too many more available for 2-3 weeks.

bs6749

AC Members
Aug 24, 2008
I'm not much into snails and only keep ramshorns in my tanks to keep algae off of the glass. Blue ramshorns might be considered if you have those.

I'm also planning on getting rid of most of my plants in my shrimp tanks and leaving just Java moss and other mosses since I have lower lighting. I'm sure that you have some plants that I would have contacted you for had it been about 4 months ago when I was thinking about getting into planted tanks more.

What I'd really consider a trade or partial trade for are some other types of shrimp like tigers, super tigers, blue tigers, or blue pearls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store