FS Swordtails and angelfish!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tropics007

AC Members
Jul 26, 2008
Wilmington, NC
Hi everyone. I am only breeding my koi angelfish, guppies, and endlers, so all the swordtails, and the rest of the angelfish have to go!!

All these fish will be great for breeders, or even schools!!

I get at least 50 fry a month per female swordtail!!

SWORDTAILS:

I have around 100 assorted swordtails left to sale.

$4 each ( firm)

Details:

• 1"-3.5"+
  • Males get 5" ( not including sword)
  • Females get 3-4"
  • Great chance that the females are pregnant
  • eating on flake, and pellet food
  • tank raised
  • guaranteed 100% healthy
  • The females express just as much color as the males
All swordtails will be randomly selected!! pic was taken with a flash

ANGELFISH

I have 50+ angelfish that have grown out fast!! ( I wanted to go ahead and let everyone know that the red koi in the pics are my breeders and are not for sale).

All angelfish will be randomly selected. I will not pick out certains strains as it causes to much stress on the fish!!

Price is $6 each ( firm), or $5 if 25+ are purchased!! Pics were taken with flash.

Details:

• dime-half-dollar+
  • tank raised
  • 100% healthy
  • 3-11 months old
  • eating on flake food, and freeze-dried bloodworms
SHIPPING:

• usps priority is a flat rate of $13.95 and has no guarantee.
( 25 swordtails in a box) ( 6, or 12 angelfish in a box, depends on if you want 1 or 2 angels per bag).

• Express comes with a live arrival guarantee if received next day by 10:00 a.m., and on the first delievery attempt. Must sign for all express packages!! ( min. of 30 swordtails, or 9 angelfish). I require a min. for express boxes because this allows for the box to be packed fully, which prevents any bags from tipping or falling over. $5 charge for express boxes. Covers styrofoam box, or inserts.
DOA policy: Only applies to overnight express shipments that are received on the lst attempt, and by 10:00 a.m. If DOA, A CLEAR pic of dead fish in unopened original bags is required within 24 hrs. of 1st attempt. NO BLURRY PICS!! In some cases, extras will cover DOA's. Refund will be given per fish lost. $2 for swordtails, or $3 for angelfish. Even if you live 1 day transit time, I still only guarantee Express shipments.

PAYMENT

• Paypal only
  • needs to be made within 24 hrs. of making purchase.
NOTE: If you have an unconfirmed address, signature conformation will be required! It is a safety measure.

If you are interested, please pm with qty. wanted, and specify your shipping method.

I ship Tuesday-Thursday!!

Tracking number(s) always will be provided!!

angelfish tank number 3.jpg swordtails ( 3 strains).jpg angelfish group.jpg angelfish 5.jpg

Clay-10

AC Members
Mar 30, 2009
it would probably be a good thing if we knew where you live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store