FS Zz's Assassin snails - OC, CA - shipping/pick-up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

zzyzx85

the casual hobbyist
Dec 3, 2007
OC, CA
So Mg's blabbing has gotten me a hefty share of responses about my assassin snails. So I decided to set up a sale thread.

Yes, I have assassin snails for sale. Most are between 1/4" to 1/3" in shell length, some bigger. I will try to sell the larger, sub-adult ones first, so you'll be getting a mix of sizes.

Availability:
Very Limited!

This will strictly be on a weekly basis. I do not have a tank set up just for assassins so I have no idea how many I really have available. I'm pretty much playing this one as it goes along. And since they are snails, they grow rather slowly.

I will know how many I have available on Saturdays.
(I'm a very busy person so if you're really interested, please remind me on Saturdays.) When I do water changes, they tend to come out so it's easier to count how many I have.

I don't know if it would be fair to limit people on the numbers they can buy. I've been thinking of a limit of 10 snails.

Price: $4 per snail + $5 shipping. PayPal accepted. CC PayPal add 3%.

If you are interested, please leave a message here and PM me.

bettalover

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
i will keep an eye out for the next lot.

hey by any chance you still have any of those Giant Hygros FS? i remembered you gave me some awhile back and i just love them and its hard to find them locally in dallas.

Krib

AC Members
Sep 9, 2006
sorry i would like to make a buy from you for some assasins

Friar_Tuck

AC Members
Mar 2, 2009
If you ever get some breeding pairs, I will take em!
Thanks,
Jim

kokopuff

AC Members
Mar 31, 2009
I'm totally interested, and I live near you! I just want maybe one or two.. and I can come pick up

zzyzx85

the casual hobbyist
Dec 3, 2007
OC, CA
So sorry guys. I have been way busy ever since the end of last week. Helped my sister's BF move out of his apartment on Saturday and I was barely able to do a w/c on Sunday, when I managed to shatter my cover into hundreds of bits all over the floor, so I have to order another one from the local glass shop. Plus, it's been ridiculously hot and all my energy is sapped from school and internship. AHHHHH!!!

I'm waiting to hear from those I've shipped to so far so hopefully my packaging techniques work. I'll update again come Friday.

Thanks for being patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store