FS Discus NADA Raffle

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

yogi

AC Members
Dec 1, 2002
Hollywood,Fl
Visit site

NADA is doing another discus raffle. This raffle is for a mated pair of F3 mosaic leopards with free shipping donated by Cary Strong of www.greatlakesdiscus.com If your interested tickets are only $5.00 each and we limited ticket sales to only 150 tickets. The drawing will take place on May11th. For more information and pictures you need to visit www.discusnada.org This raffle is only good for people living in the USA and in Canada. If anybody wants to announce this raffle on their local fish club's forum your more than welcome to do so.

NADA is a tax exempt 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Thanks and good luck.

yogi

AC Members
Dec 1, 2002
Hollywood,Fl
Visit site
I need to apologize that I am behind in getting out confirmation emails to all who have bought tickets. As of right now we have sold 77 tickets. Plus our local fish club is having a show this weekend that is going to keep me very busy.

A few people have emailed me about mailing checks or money orders. If you prefer this over paypal you need to send me an email at zeusdog@webtv.net I will then tell you where to mail the check and what information you need to include. thanks,

Jerry Baer

yogi

AC Members
Dec 1, 2002
Hollywood,Fl
Visit site
I want to let you all know that NADA Raffle #2 has completely sold out. I want to thank everybody who bought tickets and wish you all good luck. The winner will be contacted by email on May 11th. Plus it will be announced on a few forums where we mentioned the raffle. Thanks,

Jerry Baer

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store