FS Cories...cories...cories! $1.50 each Chicago area-pickup only!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishnut2

Registered Member
Apr 26, 2009
All cories/aspidoras are either breeder size, or young adults. Your choice for $1.50 each. Quantity discounts on combinations of 25 or more. Sorry, pick up only. PM me, or post on this thread for more info.

Schwartzi
Reticulatus
Sodalis
Elegans
Aspidoras Pauciradiatus

Thanks for taking a look!

Rich - Fishnut2:mwave::clap:

Fishnut2

Registered Member
Apr 26, 2009
Thanks Jay,
You're the 1st one to reply to any of my classifieds. I might start shipping if I can't find any locals. So keep watching...you might be able to get in on the action!

Fishnut2

Registered Member
Apr 26, 2009
Well I've shipped a lot through Aquabid (same username). I just wanted to see if there were any locals first. Chicago has a lot of fish people. My shipping prices would be a bit higher, as I guarantee live arrival (and I take all the risk). But I will definetely consider it in the near future.

MisaHasTheEyes

AC Members
Nov 21, 2008
Sodalis
Elegans
Aspidoras Pauciradiatus

If only you shipped, I'd take all three!

Fishnut2

Registered Member
Apr 26, 2009
Jim and Zig,
I'm on the southside of Chicago...near Midway airport. Since I'm new here...you are welcome to stop by...just to verify I have all these fish available. You don't even have to buy anything! But you will. :D Best route from Indiana is (80-94) to I-294 north to Cicero Avenue. If you're interested...PM me for address and phone number.
They don't call me Fishnut for having 2 tanks...lol!

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store