BYE BYE Pleco's

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Hi Ive had several pleco's in a 60gal for a long time several albino's 3 to be exact one reg gibby and had several L-001's of which only one remains. They all passed away when I had no time to care for them due to an ill family member who i was helping care for while working nights so they got put on hold and well only 2 survived and 1 later died like 2 months later from unknown causes started swimmin in circles. My knowledge on fish was kinda up there but I never got the aquariums they needed. Now with only 2 albino's left one reg gibby and one L-001 I am parting with my gibby's I dont know anybody out here who needs or wants a Pleco. So I will prob be sending them to the local fish store. Right now they sit in a 20gal High till I get the relocated so dont wanna wait to long. They are still small since they never had the size tank they needed alone. I was young n dumb improving my ways though and well yeah so Bye Bye to 3 of my Pleco's. Just wanted to share my story.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store