FS Assassin Snail Blowout - Breeding Colony! 25+ Snails!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaringshutter

Befriend a feeder!
Oct 17, 2006
Southern California
Hey all,

I'm finally getting rid of ALL my assassin snails. Last time I sent out all the ones I could see, then tore the tank down and found about 20 babies! Well, now all those babies are adults and I'm shuffling tanks around again and have no room for the separate tank they need. Plus I need to finance the pair of tosakin that are on their way here :D

So here's your chance to get an entire breeding colony, 3/4 inch adults to teeny juvies, for one price.

At least 25 snails, possibly up to 30 or 35. $120 takes the lot, that includes USPS express shipping. I don't really want to split them up and deal with individual payments and shipping this time. So if you want the whole colony, you get first dibs.

This is a very healthy bunch of snails, eating MTS and unwanted baby GCRs from the big snail tank. They breed regularly as long as you keep them well fed!

I also have a bunch of moss, java ferns and vals that I'll throw in for an extra $20 if you want them. It's a big mother java fern and three golf-ball size baby clumps, a golfball size moss clump and two or three val stems. These most likely have some more assassin eggs hidden in the stems.

I prefer paypal! Drop me a PM if you're interested. I am located in Southern California, 93063.

thesixis

AC Members
Feb 3, 2009
New Jersey
what a great deal!!!
wish I could get it!!!

Bubbles2112

Is someone behind me???
Jun 22, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Real Name
Barbara
Having a brain fart.......what is a GCR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store