I need good vibes!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
So, I picked up another fishy today. He is a little black moor, and very cute. He has the most beautiful tail I have ever seen on a chain store fish.

He isn't 100% healthy, but I decided to take a chance. Please send your good vibes our way for a swift recovery!

I will get better pics once I get him in his ten gallon hospital that I am setting up tomorrow. He is in a bucket for the night, with an airstone.

Kristina

FastFly67

AC Members
Sep 18, 2008
SC
what's wrong with him?

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
what's wrong with him?
She suspects her black moor has an ich under the belly but I could not find anything wrong with the fish or at least not found the white spot that she said.

Kristina, if you want to dose salt to a 2g quarantine, you could simply do two teaspoons or half a tablespoon.:) It won't hurt the fish on a temporary basis if you suspect ich.

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
He was acting earlier also as if he had a swim bladder issue or a digestive issue.

I did go ahead and add the salt, and I am hoping for a 100% happy fish here soon.

Kristina

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Deep in the heart of texas
Wishing you the best. I hope the little guy will be OK. He really does have a beautiful tail, doesn't he.:)

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
He's a beautiful specimen, Kristina. Congrats!

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
huuuuummmmmmm........mmmmmm.....mmmmmmm.....mmmmmmm
(sits cross legged with hands on knees, palms upturned, to send good vibes to kyryah's new fish)

just kidding! i hope the best for your new lil finkid. keep us posted!

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
Here are a couple more pics...

Coming up to say, "Hi!" (and probably thanks for taking me home. Honestly, this town/store is so ignorant, he would not have stood a chance, and that is not conceit talking. I am no where near an expert, but at least I have some smarts.)

Thanks everyone for your well wishes, we both appreciate it!

Kristina

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
Lovely specimen, Kris! Please be sure he recovers completely.:cheers:
If mind over matter and positive thinking means something, then he is good as gold :D I am willing it with everything I got.

Kristina

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store