A condy question????????

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

powerkit

Spiral OUT
Oct 23, 2008
Memphis
www.myspace.com
Hi, I finally got the courage to set up a sw tank. I have been playin with my 20 gallon as a invert tank for some time now. I am converting my 46 bowfront to sw tonight, and after a good cycle I will probly move all the inhabitants into the 46. Right now I have:
2 nassarius snail
1 brown blotch
2 turbos
2 condy anemones
1 clarkii clown female
1 engineer goby

I dont plan on getting anymore fish, however, I friggin love the condys (I know weird, right), but my question is this:
Does anyone know how many condys I can safely and comfortably keep in my 46 bowfront? And is it safe to add any other types of anemones, as my clown came from a bubble tip, and of course doesnt even pay any mind to either of the condys?

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
I think 2 is pushing it in a 46G. I had one in a 29G and it took up most of the tank. I wouldn't put in a BTA, I believe they will fight all the time if you do. Just give the clowns time.. some can take minutes, some months, some years before they jump in. Everyone told me my maroon clown would never host in a condy the day I bought them... within 3 days they were inseperatable.

powerkit

Spiral OUT
Oct 23, 2008
Memphis
www.myspace.com
oh, thats cool to hear. I dont think my little girl is interested in the condys. thats okay, I didnt really get her for the specific purpose of hosting, I just wonder if I should leave her in the 20 when I do the switch and get her a better anemone, or if she will be okay not hosting.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store