I have a few different zoa's...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

alleykat0498

AC Members
Oct 1, 2008
Virginia
I was given a colony of about 100-125 polyp's a few weeks back. There must have been 6-7 different small colony's on the rock. I've since fragged out a few different color's. I'd like to swap em for some leather or posibly some ric's. Let me know what you guy's have.

The polyps I have are 6-7 to a plug. Some are orange with green center's (long skirt's) others are orange with purple and green center's.

I also have a red mushroom or two that jumped off a rock and attatched itself to a shell.

alleykat0498

AC Members
Oct 1, 2008
Virginia
Pic's

Sorry for the pic quality guy's just wanted you to get an idea of what I had.
As for the hair algae, I had it under control and then switched water sources...:swear: (I'll clean the tiles and frags well before trade)

zoo's1.JPG zoo's3.JPG zoo's4.JPG zoo's5.JPG Red Rooms.JPG zoo's2.JPG

fsn77

AC Moderators
Staff member
Feb 22, 2006
SC
What type of leather are you looking for? Tree leather, toadstool leather, devil's hand, etc.

Any particular color of rics you'd like?

I'm in SC -- are you comfortable shipping? If so, I'd be interested in a trade for the two frags shown in pic number 4 (which I think are the same two frags shown individually in the two pix above it). I'd like to see if we can work something out.

alleykat0498

AC Members
Oct 1, 2008
Virginia
I'm not really partial to any type's of leather or ric's. I'm just starting up a small "frag farm" and willing to take anything colorful. Looking for bright blues greens or yellow's.

fsn77

AC Moderators
Staff member
Feb 22, 2006
SC
Sent you a PM with a link to some pix of what I currently have... I hope there's something in there that interests you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store