my sw tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
hello all this is a sw tank I set up quite a few months back when the roof caved in above my brackish tank and I had to do a fast tank flip and decided that I would jump my scats to the higher salinity of full salt.

the stocking is 4 scats, 2 green chromi, 2 domino damsel, purple lobster, a few crabs an snails and a covict goby I rehomed(it was blind in one eye when I got it)

I am about to move it upstairs in my house as I am about to start the reno of my fish room will be upgrading it to a 75g tall from the present tank, will add some more sand and more live rock as well.

I tried to add some corals an feather dusters but my scats ate those.

I also tried to put in some other types of fish but my lobster is a meanie who ate them. Though the present mix seems to be working

DSR

AC Members
Apr 10, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I really like the domino damsels as well, but they aren't too terribly friendly to other fish.

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
then I must have gotten 2 that were grown in floridated water because these just mind their own business and never really get mean.

DSR

AC Members
Apr 10, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Well, then send them my way. hahaha. My daughters and wife loved the one we had, but he was mean as sin. But only if anything came near him. Fortunately he was pretty small.

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
then again it may also have to do with who they are living with scats that ripped up and ate all my coral when I tried, a monster size engineer goby, a purple killer lobster who ate my blenny and my dragon wrasse, and 2 fast green chromie.

hahahahhahah

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
90 gal salt & 40 gal fresh water tanks and fish for sale
Price: $500.00

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]90 Gal salt water tank and if snow eal 2feet long with live sand live rock lighs stand fitlers retail over 800.00 .Also a 40 Gal fresh water tank with fish rare Peppercorn Sword fish and lots 100's of guppies male and femals light filters food all for $500.00 [/FONT]

I just found this add today if this is still available its mine tonight, the sw has a 2 foot snow moray in it I WANT THIS SO BAD, a very killer deal for here in sask.

will update later if I got it

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
thank you very much for the compliment

I don't know what happened with the above people, after they responded that I was the person who was buying it from them got an email asking if I knew anything about sw and since then nothing well Mehhhhhh!

At any rate, I am about to move my sw from home to my restaurant. The tank size will go 2.65 times what it is now. I am converting my custom made 140g into a sw. I just moved all the fish from it except my 9 inch shovelnose cat and my 11 inch silver arrow, though I will have them moved by tomorrow night and I should have this tank converted to sw by sunday night.

On the bright side of getting other peoples sw. I picked up last night 45lbs of rock, 50lb of marine sand, 2 true perc clowns, a purple fish ?, a smack load of chemicals and food, and a complete set of lifegaurd canister things uv, sand filter and canister filter and a pump for 300 bucks. Not as good as getting that previous thing for 500 but perhaps they still might get intouch with me.

I will make sure to photo doc the whole thing for yall to see.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store