Condy

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DSR

AC Members
Apr 10, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I replaced my condy this weekend. And so far it looks great and the tips are starting to purple up nicely. I feed it a few mysis shrimp last night and it seemed happy. The thing I noticed about this one vs the last which has me a bit concerned is that the base is not pink. I thought I had read somewhere that that was a sign of stress or something... is that true.

My last condy was doing well and seemed to be thriving with little intervention on my part other than keeping the water conditions in check. This one seems to enjoy the MH lighting and is staying in place fairly close to the top of the tank, kinda off to the side (it is not directly under the MH). If I continue to feed it mysis, how much should I be feeding it? Could it handle 1/2 cube of the frozen? Lastly,sorry for the machine gun questioning, but should i thaw it before giving it to him? (that sounds like a stupid question, but I want to make sure that I have to thaw it first... it would be far less messy if I could give it frozen.)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store