Old Elephant Noses, an update

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

agilis

AC Members
Dec 20, 2002
New Jersey
Visit site
Some paperwork from 2002 that I was recently forced to look at (a student seeking to change a grade) reminded me of some spirited exchanges on this board in that year with one JamisonBWolsh, a worshiper of Elephant Noses. As a lukewarm semi-lapsed Episcopalian, I was less than polite, perhaps somewhat dismissive. The point is, though, that both of the Elephant Noses to which I made reference all those years ago are still very much alive, quite healthy, and smarter than ever. Each now resides in its own 75 Gallon aquarium, in recognition of the warnings they gave me three years ago "Get out of the market! Completely! Now!"

I followed their advice, and now they reap the rewards of their foresight.
But that is neither here nor there. I am curious to know how the sacred beings cared for by JamisonbWolsh have fared. Have they survived? Indeed, has Miss Jamison? I suppose if anything untoward has happened to the sacred fish, JBW will have felt the lash of Osiris.

altabc

Feb 8, 2009
Victoria, B.C. Canada
Yeek! What have I missed? As the keeper of a Peter's Elephant Nose I would be so interested in the discussion you are referring to. How can I find it? Believe me...I can use all the information I can get. Not a lot out there, and strangely repetitive.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store