Holy Browser Buster Batman!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Michigan - Indiana Border
Real Name
Russ
With that title, you have been sufficiently warned that this post is a broswer buster :naughty:

That last thread with my frontosa fry (The Little Guys) got me thinking that I would like to get more shots of my fronts as they develop. Here is a group in the tumbler right now. For anyone who did not see my last thread, these are F1 C. Gibberosa Kapmapa fry. This group will has already been sold and, Lord willing, will be shipping out at the end of July.

Here's some pics, hope you enjoy them as much as I do. I will keep this thread updated daily until they become free swimming.

The development of that red vein is a good sign of a fertilized egg

You can start to see the wigglers appearing

That beautiful Zaire blue is starting on the eye lids

Cyprichromis fry wanted to get in the pics too :)

Macro mode without flash

I see more blue developing :)

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Real Name
Russ

BTW: here are a couple pics of mom and dad. Most of you have seen this pic of dad before and the pic of mom will be new... Pics are from when I had them in the 125.

Dad

Mom

BioHazard

Here and There
Mar 15, 2009
PA
Wow! AWESOME! Thanks for doing that, it was cool to see them slowly develop.

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Real Name
Russ
Absolutely gorgeous fronts! I want some!!! You going to ship any?
This group in the tumbler is already sold. I don't have any other tubes down at this time. If you would like me to contact when the next batch of wigglers develop, please send me a PM.

BTW: Thank you for the kind words!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
I am still amazed at how big the yolk sacs are at an early age and i see why they take so long to breed in age wise.. at any rate very cool thread my friend..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store