Little Ryukins

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

RhondaAnn

AC Members
Feb 4, 2009
I got my first ryukin goldfish ever. They are in quarantine right now, and appear healthy and happy. It was really hard to choose them, I like the calico with the black and the one with a bronzish brown color. One of the orange and white ones has a mustache. Too cute. We are buying a home and will move into it in 30 days so I can set up all the aquariums I want. I'm more excited about the fish tanks than the house!:evil_lol:

All of my tanks have this brown gravel, getting tired of it. Might even splurge and get new gravel when we move.

marinkafuschia

AC Members
Oct 21, 2008
Olympia, WA
beautiful fish and score on the house with all the tanks you want! don't let that MTS get too out of hand :)

StarStruck8

AC Members
Jun 9, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Lindsay
Very cute!

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
sweet lil fishies,.. but alas most of the colors grow out,.. i had a sweet lil calico fantail about a nickle in size now it a grapefruit size and grew out of all the black now its just a red/white,..lol so i hope yours stays their pretty colors,..

RhondaAnn

AC Members
Feb 4, 2009
Thanks, I really love them. And I already know I will have a serious MTS problem... :dance:

crimsonmoon

Gotta love those cories...
Aug 31, 2008
Memphis
Hi Rhonda!!! don't listen to them, give into the MTS!!! hahaha

very cute goldies!!! i love the mustached one lol :D they remind me of my little ryukin!

black gravel/sand would look really cool in there! got a full tank shot? :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store