Whats your favorite cory?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

clb2196

AC Members
Feb 21, 2009
Mass
Looks wise, I really like paleatus. But I love the personality my aeneus have, and I do like that the albino ones look like little aliens. :lol:

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
Mine actually turned out to be False Network cories :)

I really wanted some panda cories, but the seller was all out.

Kristina

Wycco

Eat more pine trees
Apr 19, 2009
34^N 81^W
Real Name
Kim Jong Il
Gosh... It's really hard to say... By looks I love the common simple pepper- Paleatus. The Sterbai, and many of the "speckled" species are really nice- and it's hard to really pick one above the others.

Personalitywise it's harder for me to say- I have Paleatus and Aeneus- I can't judge the personalities of the others.

I'm glad I have a mix of both though- the Aeneus arn't as pretty as most- but I like them because they are always active and out and about... but I also love my peppers personalities and how they forage together nothing cuter than a group of Corydoras feeding together from the same piece of food. The peppers I have are much more social with each other than the Aeneus who seem happy just to know there are other Cory somewhere in the tank.

So in reply to which is my favourite... they all are! I can't pick just one... (but if I have to- it would be the pepper- but only because I have them and I've witnessed their personalities- I might equally love the others if I had them).

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
I have a few Julii (sp?) corys and they are sooo cute! I like the pandas too.

Luvbugz

The Suicidal Townie
Apr 18, 2007
Indiana
I have had all different types including false juli's, sterbais, pandas, albinos, and peppereds. I think Pandas are the cutest. Sterbai and Juli's the prettiest. Albino's take it personality wise.

ProAquatics

Java craving
Mar 6, 2008
Lake Chabot
fav has to be habrosus

habrosus_5762.jpg

jackiomy

Lover of Oddballs
Jul 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
Real Name
Jacki Wilson
I have a hybrid, I think pepper and bronze, and I think he is my favorite because he looks so strange. Other than that my peppers are my favorites. I even have a fry! I haven't seen it lately so I don't know if it is still in there. :(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store