Mafia 52: Killer Comes A Courtin' (The Play)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ZSandmann

Obey the Corgi!
Jun 25, 2007
Tuscaloosa, AL
Real Name
John
Mafia #52 - Killer Comes A Courtin'

There will be a group of Mafia that may communicate outside the thread. Each night they can submit a person to be Hit. Mafia win when they are greater in numbers than the Citizens + Serial Killer.

There will be a single Serial Killer. The SK is in it for themselves, they can align themselves with the Mafia or the Citizens or kill willy-nilly as they like. They do not have to kill someone every night, but they can if they so choose. The SK wins if they survive till either the Mafia or Town win the game.

There will be a Doctor that can protect one person nightly. This person protected will be immune to Hits from the Mafia or the SK. The Doctor can protect themselves, but can not protect anyone from a lynch.

The Citizens will vote to Lynch someone each day in an attempt to strike down the Mafia and a rampant SK. They can win the game by eliminating all the Mafia. They do not have to eliminate the SK to win.

THERE WILL BE NO UDs, so if there are lurkers they will need to be flushed by the town or the mob. I think the UDs are really killing the game, and this may encourage them to publish or perish so to speak.

Also, at least once during the game Bala will release a Most Wanted List, that will contain the name of the SK and perhaps a Mafia or two. There will be One Investigation given to the Mafia and One to the Doctor that can be used during any Day, the results will be sent after the next Nightfall. If the person to be investigated is killed during that Night, the Investigation is Null.

Game Mechanics

1) Each game day, everyone in the town has to vote to lynch someone. You vote by saying (in bold)… I vote to lynch so and so.

a. If you do not vote or decide to vote No One no ill will come of you... from Bala, the Town however may have their own plans.

b. If you decide to switch your vote, state in bold you are doing so and the new vote. (I retract my vote on XXXX, and vote to lynch XXX)

c. Do not put your vote in your signature.

2) Whoever has the most votes gets lynched. If you have two and everyone else has one vote… you get lynched.

a. The priority of night time happenings is:

Towns Lynch
Mafia Hit

The Serial Killers Hit may occur at any time during the day, when I recieve the Hit request the person to be Hit will be contacted and they may no longer post. Bala will announce the Hit at Nightfall.

b. If multiple people have the same number of votes, I will use the random generator to decide which of those gets lynched.

3) Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this is the authorization by me for special role players to do so.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT AUTHORIZED PEOPLE COMMUNICATE VIA AN OFF SITE MESSAGING BOARD LIKE MSN/AIM/ICQ.

5) You can say whatever you want in the game, but you can't 'prove it' with my PM to you.

7) The Town wins, when they kill all of the Mafia.

7b) The Serial Killer wins, if they survive until either the Town or Mafia win.

8) The Mafia wins if they equal or outnumber the Town + SK.

9) If you have any questions, PM me. If it's important to all, I'll post it.

10) No one, unless authorized to do so, are to discuss the game outside of the thread. That's kind of the point. If you are discussing things, then everyone else doesn't get the benefit of your deliberations. Think town hall rather than Internet chat room.

11) Do not edit your posts!

12) NO AFTER DEATH POSTS

Roles:

The Mafia: These pizza munching gambinos are always around it seems. The Mafia may Hit one person each Day. They have one investigation that can be used at any time as they please.

The Serial Killer: The creepy underbelly of ACville crawls with Mafia, but even the underbelly seems to have an underbelly as a new threat has emerged. The Serial Killer may kill a person each day if they choose. That person will be contacted when the hit is made and are immediately dead.

The Doctor: Can choose one person to protect from the Mafia and SK each Day. They may not protect people from the lynch. The Doc can protect themself. The Doc also has one investigation that can be used at any time.

The Citizens: The Innocent townies of ACville. They always seem to end up as Mafia bullet fodder, but hopefully with their powers of deduction and some luck they can once again rid the town of evildoers.

If for any reason you need to leave the game, please PM me, do not post it in the thread. IF YOU POST THAT YOU QUIT YOU DIE AS SOON AS I SEE THE POST. NO EXCEPTIONS. YOUR ROLE WILL BE REVEALED. I don't care if you recant the quit you will still die.

"In the game you will get accused, grilled, made to look like an idiot, and a hundred other things. IN THE GAME. Do not take anything personally or make ANY personal attacks."

Sending PMs, please wait until I say game on.

The Players:
noodles62
Luvbugz
Kashta
jpappy789
jm1212
Dopehand
maverickbr77
The Red Severum
Agassizii
dirtydawg10
FireDancer7905
mostlycichlids
Coler
IceH2O
rich311k
johnlarson66
Dangerdoll

Luvbugz

The Suicidal Townie
Apr 18, 2007
Indiana
Woooohoooo!

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
:nilly: yea!!!

Luvbugz

The Suicidal Townie
Apr 18, 2007
Indiana
My first question: What toppings do you like on your pizza Kash?? ;)

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
My first question: What toppings do you like on your pizza Kash?? ;)
I suppose I'd pick pepperoni, mushrooms, and black olives.

Why do you ask, LuvBugz?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store