Old fish, new fish, red fish, blue fish (well, sort of)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
I got a couple of new fishies today!

The one I am most excited about is a little black moor. Some of you may remember the moor that I had that I named Tenshi. He was ill when I purchased him and I tried very hard to save him. He had very unique and beautiful finnage.

http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193654

Today, I walked up to the moor tank. An employee was standing right next to me, and I said without hesitation, "I want THAT one."

I think he is beautiful. No obvious health issues this time!

And although this is not technically a FW fish, I also got a dragon goby! I had purchased one a few weeks ago that did not make the first night. I was at the store, told the employee that I wanted a dragon goby, and then my daughters took my attention. I turned around to pick one out, and she already had one bagged. I should have made her put him back, but I didn't and so I ended up with one that was lethargic and thin. This guy was the fattest, biggest, most active one in the tank.

And here are a couple shots of my mollies, which I have had for some time.

Kristina

Last edited:

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
Couple more moor pics :)

Kristina

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
beautiful moor! and that goby looks evil........lol!
They do, but in reality they are extremely peaceful filter feeders that wouldn't hurt a fly :) The real story is in the eyes - no true predator would have eyes that tiny :)

Kristina

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Congrats!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store