10g coral tank wif a few fishies

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

caelcynndarr

AC Members
Jun 8, 2009
Hey all
i recently took down my 2.5g and moved it to a roomier 10g with nicer lighting (coralife t-5's) and some actual sand and more liverock(i actually think i need more LR).

Stock:
Percula Clown 1"
2 Yellow tail blue damsels 1.5" each
clown goby ( has been missing for about 2 days no idea where he has gotten to)
Colt coral
Various zoos (including a few people eaters)
Yellow Polyps
baby mushroom (on back of yellow polyp rock, I positioned it so that the polyp still gets plenty of light)
small feather duster colony <1"

Hardware:
Coralife dual bulb t-5 fixture
1 actinic bulb
1 10000K daylight bulb
maxijet 400
minijet 404
(the dreaded) skilter 250 with airstone mod
10w heater ( although i don't think i need it any more the bulbs add the heat which stays right at 80F)

NOW for the pics

first obligatory FTS

My newest bargain coral - Colt coral only free dollars with the purchase of a t-5 fixture

Gotta show off my people eaters (another bargain coral $5) oh and a tad bit of clown there too

yellow polyps $17

minidusters $2

caelcynndarr

AC Members
Jun 8, 2009
arnt you worried those damsels will attack eachother and the other fish?

They keep to themselves they tend to annoy my sand more than the other fish but if they do start to mess with my others they are going back to the LFS and getting traded for firefish or a gramma

Fishieness

AC Members
Jan 14, 2006
ct
can't really tell cause of the picture, but are you sure those "minidusters" aren't just hydroids?

DSR

AC Members
Apr 10, 2009
Tulsa, OK
very nice. The damsels should be fine in there. The clown can take care of itself... Shouldn't bother teh goby.

ebola

AC Members
Apr 30, 2008
Looks great, but aren't you worried about overstocking? I had thought that a pair of clowns was more or less the limit on a ten gallon. (I only ask because I have much the same setup, (plus a 5 gallon refugium w/ another 5 lbs of lr.) and I'm really jealous of your stock!

caelcynndarr

AC Members
Jun 8, 2009
That's exactly what they are :).

You don't really want those--they spread once settled in and have a potent sting.

They got buried recently and i have seen none since

Thanks damsels! although i am gonna hunt them down and take them back

they are *****es

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store